Friday, July 17, 2009

Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey

Item: Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey
Bought for: $4
Sold for: $45.50

Title: Authentic Barry Sanders Detroit Lions Jersey Reebok 52
Description: Boy oh boy, do I have the auction for you. As soon as word got out that I was selling this amazing authentic Reebok Barry Sanders jersey from the mid- or even early-1990s, I was besieged with offers of diamonds, enchanted amulets, and even the power of telepathy. But "NO!", I said, "I must offer this jersey on eBay to the highest bidder! It is my sworn duty as an American!" So please, bid high, because I could be typing this with my mind if I'd succumbed to the massive in-person offers for this jersey. I am doing this all for you.

The jersey is an Extra Large 52 and everything, and I do mean everything, is stitched on. It is made by Reebok and is 100% authentic. This is NO knockoff. This is in great condition. Thanks for looking!

Picture of Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment