Monday, July 6, 2009

Lamar Odom Replica Jersey

Item: Lamar Odom Replica Los Angeles Clippers Jersey
Bought for: $2
Sold for: $10.50

Title: Lamar Odom Los Angeles Clippers Jersey Champion 40 M
Description: So there I was: at the top of Mount Olympus; the Throne of Zeus. I'd been traveling for days, just trying to see the Thunder God to see if he could give me something to protect this year's harvest from global warming. After some time in the thin air, I came upon an enormous tabernacle that appeared to be constructed with clouds. I slowly pushed open the golden cloud doors, and there, on a throne, was Mr. God of the Sky himself, Zeus. After explaining my situation, he handed me a gilded box and said, in a booming yet soothing voice, "Go forth, ye, with this beautiful Lamar Odom Los Angeles Clippers jersey, spun with the finest threads in the land. It will watch over ye and ye's crops. And also, global warming is a myth, much like me." I'm not sure if he's really done his research, but I'll be darned if I didn't have the biggest tomatoes at this year's "Really Big Tomatoes Festival".

The jersey is a Medium and a size 40. It is made by Champion. This is in excellent condition! Thanks for looking!

Picture of Auction

1 comment:

  1. I really love how Zeus is a tag in this. Great idea for a blog!

    ReplyDelete